The Vitznauerhof has its own operating concept for the prevention of Covid-19 infections. This ensures that the guidelines of Hotelleriesuisse, the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), and SECO are implemented. Implementation is constantly monitored by our management team. We also maintain constant contact with our medical officer and the cantonal health authorities.
Safety measures at the hotel
Due to the regulations of the BAG, a 2G certificate (vaccinated or recovered) obligation applies in our entire hotel from the 6th of December 2021. This means that our guests will no longer be required to wear masks in all areas of the hotel. The certificates will be checked at check-in. We therefore ask our guests to show their certificate and a valid identification document upon arrival.
The measures include:
- All contact points and storage areas as well as door handles, light switches etc. are regularly disinfected
- Disinfectant dispensers for guest use are located in all public areas
- Our employees wear hygiene masks inside the hotel.
- Where necessary, we have transparent partitions to protect both guests and employees
- Our employees are trained in protective behaviour, in the use of protective material and in special cleaning
- Our employees also observe the rules of distance between themselves whenever possible and regularly disinfect their hands
- The public areas are regularly ventilated
- Our cleaning agent contains disinfectant solution
- There are no longer any person restrictions per table, indoors and outdoors
- In the spa, the treatment rooms are ventilated and disinfected after each treatment