The Vitznauerhof has its own operating concept for the prevention of Covid-19 infections. This ensures that the guidelines of Hotelleriesuisse, the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), and SECO are implemented. Implementation is constantly monitored by our management team. We also maintain constant contact with our medical officer and the cantonal health authorities.
Safety measures at the hotel
From now on, the mask is mandatory for guests and employees in the entire hotel.
The measures include:
- All contact points and storage areas as well as door handles, light switches etc. are regularly disinfected
- Disinfectant dispensers for guest use are located in all public areas
- Our employees wear hygiene masks in all areas of the hotel.
- Since 19 October, hotel guests are also required to wear hygiene masks in all public areas. An exception to this rule is in the hotel rooms.
- Where necessary, floor markings are provided to ensure the recommended minimum distance is maintained
- Where necessary, we have transparent partitions to protect both guests and employees
- Our employees are trained in protective behaviour, in the use of protective material and in special cleaning
- Our employees also observe the rules of distance between themselves whenever possible and regularly disinfect their hands
- The public areas are regularly ventilated
- Our cleaning agent contains disinfectant solution
- In the restaurants the minimum distance of 1.5 meters between the tables is guaranteed
- A maximum of 4 guests can be seated at one table, families living in the same household are excluded
- All meals can be served in the room, if desired
- In the spa, the treatment rooms are ventilated and disinfected after each treatment